Quest Diagnostics to Launch Interactive Insights and IntelliTest Interactive Reports and Health Data Analytics Tools at HIMSS 2015
"As the leading diagnostic information services provider, providing lab testing and reporting for one in three Americans each year,
"They reflect Quest's value as a true partner in the diagnostic journey and how we are helping to address the pressing need for greater clarity in diagnostic testing and utilization," Fonseca added.
Uncertainty and challenges in ordering and interpreting diagnostic laboratory tests potentially affect 23 million patients per year, although improvements in information technology and clinical decision support may reduce physicians' uncertainty, according to a study sponsored by the
During the conference, Quest will feature and display several new health care information technology (HIT) products and services, including:
- Interactive Insights™ by Care360®, a web-based reporting solution for physicians and patients that provides health insights based on a patient's lab data to improve decision making by both the physician and patient. The solution provides lab test results in a graphically rich and interactive format with clinical content, such as related medical guidelines, educational materials and clinical test algorithms, pertinent to the individual patient. With these resources available in a single platform, the physician may be more likely to select appropriate test services guided by a holistic understanding of the patient's individual medical needs. Interactive Insights also provides a simplified graphical view and patient educational materials to help the clinician have a dialogue with the patient to promote engagement in medical decisions. Interactive Insights is available via MyQuest patient portal and Care360 connectivity solutions as well as through designated qualified EHR vendors. Interactive Insights will be showcased at the HIMSS New Product Showcase, located in Exhibit Hall B, across from Booth 8175.
- IntelliTest Analytics™, a web-based secure portal that provides hospitals, integrated delivery networks, and physician practices with data driven insights about test utilization patterns and business analysis of clinically appropriate testing norms, payer type, and costs. Through the portal, qualifying clients can request a medical consultative review conducted by a
Quest Diagnosticsmedical and scientific expert.
- MyQuest™ by Care360™®, Quest's patient health portal and mobile solution app. Approximately 1.3 million patients and providers use MyQuest to track lab and other health data and meet Meaningful Use criteria for patient engagement. MyQuest by Care360 features Advanced Access, an interactive tool that allows patients to access and share their laboratory data over several years of testing by
Quest Diagnosticsin order to track patterns in their health.
- Care360 Revenue Cycle Management. More than 250,000 physician and hospital accounts use Quest Diagnostics Care360 connectivity solutions to order and receive laboratory testing and manage related health data. Care360 Revenue Cycle Management (RCM), the latest offering in the Care360 product portfolio, is a holistic medical billing solution that aids the management of billing claims to denial management with a focus on increasing patient and payer collections and maximizing revenue. Care360 RCM complements and includes the current award-winning cloud-based Care360 Electronic Health Record (EHR) as well as practice management (PM) solutions to support a diverse range of practice, patient, and financial management needs.
- ChartMaxx® to Complete the Legal Health Record. Quest's award-winning ChartMaxx™ enterprise content management (ECM) solution, used by more than 200 hospitals in
the United Statesand Canada, provides a complete Legal Health Record (LHR), enabling hospitals to manage their most important clinical, business, regulatory and legal records in a secure, accessible format. The solution features a unique tool, intelligent eForms, which helps providers track and manage claims, potentially improving claims billing and minimizing delays. ChartMaxx can connect to multiple EHRs, ERPs and clinical systems within the hospital and across the community to enhance the patient access experience.
Company officials will also be on hand at HIMSS to discuss these and other data analytics tools, now in pilot, that will enable large-scale enterprises, including ACOs, large physician practices and hospital systems, to manage health, financial and other data more effectively to improve quality and cost efficiencies. During the conference, Quest will also hold a series of educational "Tech Talks" by executives and industry thought leaders on advances in technology and information management, as well as Quest solutions that are helping health care providers and organizations provide better care and value across care settings.
For the schedule for Quest's HIMSS 2015 "Tech Talks":
To learn more about what Quest HIT solutions to be on display at HIMSS:
HIMSS is a cause-based, global enterprise producing health IT thought leadership, education, events, market research and media services around the world. Founded in 1961, HIMSS encompasses more than 52,000 individuals, of which more than two-thirds work in healthcare provider, governmental and not-for-profit organizations across the globe, plus over 600 corporations and 250 not-for-profit partner organizations, that share this cause. HIMSS, headquartered in
Jenny Dudikoff, K P (Media at HIMSS): 916-224-9429
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/quest-diagnostics-to-launch-interactive-insights-and-intellitest-interactive-reports-and-health-data-analytics-tools-at-himss-2015-300063615.html